The investment consultant team can help clients entrusting their portfolio investment decisions with the company to plan, define and implement dedicated investment strategies on the basis of the general strategy developed and adopted by the Investment Committee.
The Investment Committee tailors the general strategy of portfolio asset allocation by:
- managing financial investments using a systematic approach that involves analysing the assets and the likely growth in their real value over time
- defining targets and risk profiles on the basis of multidimensional criteria that take into account the client’s investment horizon and liquidity requirements
- selecting financial products which are compatible with the set targets of the portfolio
The Investment Committee carries out its decision-making process in five steps:
- defining the asset base and the client’s profile
- analysing the client’s expectations and requirements
- involving the client when determining appropriate long-term asset allocation and investment structure
- implementing the strategy
- periodically assessing the portfolio and adapting investments in line with market trends and the clients requirements
The above mentioned points allow the Company to build unique and tailored investment solutions for its clients and to provide High Net Worth individuals with a service that is normally used for institutional investors.