Trade Desk Assistant
AVM is looking for a highly motivated person to work within the Trade Desk Team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Handle all operation procedures on Bloomberg within the parameters set out in the procedure manual of the company.
- Monitor uploads of pricing and ratings of all securities and products held in portolios.
- Handle Pre-Trade Checks and be able to identify approved and regulatory limits to acceptable levels as illustrated in the company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide prices and market data to Portfolio Managers by keeping up-to-date with interest rate movements, currency fluctuations and affecting markets through studying country economic indicators, etc.
- Handle Trade Simulations and Executions.
- Maintain records of all trades on a daily basis.
- Maintain skill set by undertaking relevant training throughout year where and when required.
Skills and Requirements
- Individuals will have a formed knowledge of market liquidity and volatility, pricing as well as trading strategies.
- They will also provide both technical and product support to other members in the team.
- They will have the ability to handle all types of trading situations confined by risk limitations.
- Must be familiar with Bloomberg.
- Academically qualified/partly-qualified in the field. Experience is not a must but definitely an asset.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ready to further develop trading skills.
- Ability to quickly and accurately analyse various financial events.
- Be willing to work under pressure.
- Formed Knowledge of financial products.
- Analysis and reasoning ability.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to speak in English. (ability to interact in Italian is not a must but again would be considered an asset).
Interested applicants should send their C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org